A super quick green power meal. Packed full of nutrients, it’s perfect for those lazy lunches or dinners where you want to be quick but healthy.
When to eat
We recommend eating this dish from late January through to March.
This meal is around 85% less polluting than the average UK meal.
- Eating this recipe will save around 2.51 KG CO2e per person.
- That’s equivalent to the emissions produced driving 20.76 KM in a modern car.
- 300 g Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- 500 g Brussel Sprouts
- 2 (400g) Cans Cannellini Beans
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary (de-stalked and chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Wholegrain Mustard
- 4 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 0.5 Lemon
- Halve the broccoli and sprouts. Place on an oven tray and cover with the olive oil and rosemary. Generously season with salt and pepper. Place in a 250˚c oven for around 20 minutes or the vegetables start to brown.
- Meanwhile make the dressing. Juice and zest the half a lemon into a small container or jug. Combine the mixture with the mustard and olive oil. Then season to the dressing to taste.
- Remove the broccoli and sprouts from the oven and combine with cooked cannellini beans and dressing. Mix well to allow the dressing to cover the vegetables evenly.
- Serve immediately.